Think about this for a moment: If a wet carpet cleaner extracts dirty water from a carpet, but the carpet is still wet, is the water left in the carpet clean or dirty?
Now consider cleaning your carpet green and dry:
- No wet carpet
- Environmentally preferred
- Spots won?t come back
- Carpet stays cleaner longer
- HOST cleaned carpets are ready to use
- Lifts matted carpet pile
- Removes dust mites, mold and other allergens
- Safe for children and pets
- Safe for all carpets, even Orientals
- Sisal and seagrass
The choice is clear: Dry is better than wetter!